Our bookkeeping service includes everything related to money, account management, accounting, bookkeeping and filing, as well as management and payment of bills, invoices and related documents.
Forwarding the bookkeeping records to your US accountant and cooperating with him is included in this bookkeeping service. Not only will you have complete access to and insight into your current financial and tax situations, you will also save on the accountant fees, as our records updated in a timely manner. Your accountant will receive the complete records at the end of the year.
Our new online portal allows you to take a look anytime at the scanned invoices and receipts as well as at the tax analyses and reports available through the portal. This is an invaluable advantage over other management companies and a feature that is probably unique in this form in all of Lee County.
Our services include the following:
- Individual access to our online portal, which contains scanned receipts, invoices etc.
- Filing of your mail (opening, reading, sorting, and filing), including all invoices, payment requests, government correspondence etc.
- Checking bills for correctness and booking them
- Regardless whether we manage your property as an investment or a vacation home, we will handle the security deposit collection, deduction calculation and refund. For a vacation home, this may happen 10 – 20 times per year.
- Bill payment from your bank account (if we are an authorized user on the account)
- Wire transfers on your behalf (as an authorized user)
- Verifying transactions and balance on your account (as an authorized user)
- Issuing checks to repairmen, subcontractors, local authorities, department of revenue, utilities, internet, TV and phone service providers etc. (as an authorized user)
- Settling invoices issued by us, e.g. for pool service, lawn care, pest control etc.
- Providing accountant with information about rental income so he can calculate and submit sales and tourist tax on your behalf
- Compiling an individual folder which contains all of your receipts, bank statements, mail, and rental documents
- Creating an account in Quickbooks, a standard software program also used by accountants, or in Propertyware
- All of the payments from your bank account are recorded in the bookkeeping software under your own account
- If you have an annual contract with us, we will forward the complete records including an Accountants Copy at the end of the year to your accountant. All he has to do is complete your tax return. You will probably save a significant amount of money, as booking your receipts by the accountant can be costly.
- Upon request, we can also handle the sales and tax return calculation and payment on your behalf. The fees we charge for this service are much lower than what an accountant charges.