You are the owner of a vacation home that you rent out to seasonal guests on a weekly or monthly basis. You need someone local to check in your guests and provide them with all the necessary information about the property.
We offer this service as an additional component to the basic property management. Upon request, a glass of champagne can be provided as a little welcome for your guests.
The following services are included in the check-in / check-out program:
- Providing a welcome letter and a bottle of wine
- Reading the electric meter
- Explaining the air conditioning system
- Explaining the various switches in the home
- Short demonstration of how kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, TV and stereo system work
- Explaining access to the wireless internet service, if requested
- Explaining the grill and verifying that it has been cleaned at check-out
- Explaining the alarm system and security measures
- Explaining the pool, spa,and pool heater
- Suggesting grocery stores and restaurants in the area and answering any related questions the guests might have
The fee for this service can be charged individually for each booking or as a flat monthly rate.